Ranch Booking Policy
PLEASE READ!!! Our Ranch Booking Policy and terms have recently changed.
Reservations & Deposit
A 50% deposit is at the time of booking. Payments may be made in cash or by Interac E-transfer. The remaining balance and taxes are payable 30 days before arrival. You will be asked to provide a credit card to pay for any incidental expenses. All Deposits are non refundable.
Cancellations – Rescheduling
Due to our small size and location, cancellations or rescheduling of dates affect us significantly. We limit the number of our guests to one family / party (max 8 p) each week to keep our guests’ experience personal and customized. As a small family owned and operated business this means that every booking is important to ensure an exclusive ranch experience and excellent service.
Adjustment in Booking policy for reservations made before and during Force Majeure Covid-19 circumstances
Should travel restrictions related to Covid-19 force cancellation, we will issue a transferable Letter of Credit for the full value of the pre-payment, good for 2 years from the date of the original booking. All Deposits are non refundable.
We will honor your existing rate to reschedule your stay to a different date throughout the rest of the year 2021 and 2022. This new policy applies for existing and new reservations, and rescheduling can be made up to 30 days in advance of your original arrival date. Please keep in mind that blackout dates may apply, and rescheduling is subject to availability. Other terms and conditions may apply. Let us know when you are able to reschedule.
Campbell Hills Guest Ranch will not be held responsible for cancellations of or failure to provide all or part of the purchased vacation package for reasons including but not limited to: fire, flood, wind, rain, smoke, road closures, or other “force majeure” events beyond its control. In the event of any of the aforementioned, a transferable Letter of Credit for one year will be issued for the value paid and we will work with you to schedule alternative dates.
No show policy
If you fail to arrive for your ranch stay, the full cost of the package booked will be payable.
Balance of payment
The balance of payment is due 30 days before arrival. Cash or E Transfer.
There will be no credits made for early departure or non-participation in the package that was booked.
Taxes and gratuities
All rates shown are in Canadian dollars and do not include 5% GST, 8% Room tax & 3% MRDTax and gratuities for Activities.
Gratuity in North America is customarily 10-20%. However, we believe gratuities should be earned therefor leave it up to your discretion.
|Ranch policies are subject to change at any time without prior notice.|
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our buildings, around horses and on the trails!
- The length of riding programs and times are approximate.
- Children under 8 yrs of age are not allowed on trail rides, but can take a pony ride in the arena with either a parent or one of our wranglers.
- We require age, height, weight, fitness level and riding experience at time of booking for anyone who’s intending to go horseback riding. We will use this information to select the best horse for you.
- The ranch reserves the right to limit availability of activities due to weight (max 2250lbs.), age, or anything which may affect physical abilities. If you aren’t sure, contact the office before your trip and we will be happy to go over our activities with you. Those in upper weight limit, should be experienced riders and physically fit!
- While enjoying our wilderness location, there are inherent risks and hazards—adventure vacations, riding horses, encountering unpredictable animals, kayaking, hiking, life on a ranch in general—all pose the potential for an accident. All guests will be required to sign a release of liability waiver before being involved in any ranch activities.