To Our Valued Guests,
Implementing COVID-19 New Ranch Procedures
Due to Covid19 concerns and to comply with new Government regulations we have made some changes to how we operate for the safety of our guests, staff and our family.
Campbell Hills Guest Ranch opens June 1st 2020 with limited capacity. We welcome guests for our All Incl. Packages and day guests for trail-rides.
We implemented additional measures in the face of COVID-19 to ensure that our guests feel a sense of security when staying with us. We are confident that these extra measures and precautions make our ranch a safe place to stay and relax. We will be offering:
- Wide open space to explore the great outdoors with respect to physical distance
- 3 cabins & 2 rooms, with limited capacity of max. 14 people
- Natural Horsemanship, Connect with our horses and Scenic trail rides, please click on (New protocol for Trail Riding)
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the main lodge, so before entering any buildings please sanitize your hands on arrival.
Please respect the 6 feet distance between yourself, our staff and other guests.
Please do not pat or touch our dogs as they cannot be sanitized.
- Onsite dining at designated tables in our Saloon, set up within new health regulations
- Use of Games Room with cleaning before and after, on rotational basis for families, travel partners etc.
- No daily Room Check, only garbage pick up and towel / amenities delivery on front porch
- Cabins and Rooms cleaning after departure scheduled according to WorkSafe BC regulations
- Regular Cleaning schedule for public Washrooms (Use only for Day Guests) in Saloon
- All public areas will be cleaned multiple times a day.Thank you for your patience as we all navigate these new social rules together!
Adjustment in Booking policy during Force Majeure Covid-19 circumstances
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable, and with the assurance that this situation will reverse, we have made our booking policy as flexible as possible so that you have the possibility to modify any reservation.
We will honor your existing rate to reschedule your stay to a different date throughout the rest of the year 2020 and 2021. This new policy applies for existing and new reservations, and rescheduling can be made up to 30 days in advance of your arrival date. Please keep in mind that blackout dates may apply, and rescheduling is subject to availability. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Should travel restrictions related to Covid-19 force cancellation, we will issue a transferable Letter of Credit for the full value of the pre-payment, good for 2 years from the date of the original booking.