COVID-19 New Ranch Procedures
Campbell Hills Guest Ranch opens June 1st, 2021 with Covid-19 New Ranch procedures. We welcome guests (one family or party) for our Exclusive Homestead Package and day guests for trail-rides.
We implemented additional measures to ensure that our guests feel a sense of security when staying with us. We are confident that these extra measures and precautions make our ranch a safe place to stay and relax.
- We ask that all guests remain at home and not travel to the ranch if you have either been in recent contact with a known or suspected Covid 19 case or if you have cold or flu symptoms, including: Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue
- There will be no handshaking, hugs or physical contact outside of your family
- Everyone will be required to practice good hygiene including: Regular hand washing/sanitizing, avoiding touching your face, covering coughs and sneezes
- Once you have checked into the Homestead, for your safety, nobody will re-enter this space until you leave.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at Check in, so before entering any buildings please sanitize your hands.
- Respect the 6 feet distance between yourself, our staff and other guests.
- Please do not pat or touch our dogs as they cannot be sanitized.
- Exclusive use of Salt Water Swimming Pool (Please shower before entering pool)
- Games Room (sanitize hands before entering) with cleaning before and after each use.
- Homestead cleaning after departure scheduled according to WorkSafe BC regulations and we have blocked extra space to allow at least 24 hours between rentals.
- All public areas will be cleaned multiple times a day. Thank you for your patience as we all navigate these new social rules together!
New Trail riding protocol:
Riders have to use the big entrance door Riding Arena upon arrival and practice social distancing.
Before touching gear and the horse, riders will have to use a hand sanitizer provided by the staff.
All riders will use gloves, wear a face mask or bandana when assisted with mounting the horse and bring their own water bottles, riding boots and helmets are for rent @ $2.50 per day. (helmets mandatory for riders under 19yrs)
After coming back from the trail ride, staff wipes reins and saddles with disinfectant and will use social distancing as much as possible during mounting and dismounting procedures. The Wrangler plus assistants uses a bandana or face mask when assisting riders.
Thank you for your patience as we all navigate these new social rules together!
Adjustment in Booking policy Covid-19 circumstances
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable, and with the assurance that this situation will reverse, we have made our booking policy as flexible as possible so that you have the possibility to modify any reservation.
We will honor your existing rate to reschedule your stay to a different date throughout the rest of the year 2021. This new policy applies for existing and new reservations, and rescheduling can be made up to 30 days in advance of your arrival date. Please keep in mind that blackout dates may apply, and rescheduling is subject to availability. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Should travel restrictions related to Covid-19 force cancellation, we will issue a transferable Letter of Credit for the full value of the pre-payment, good for 1 year from the date of the original booking.