Booking & Cancellation Policies
A 30% deposit is at the time of booking. Payments may be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard ), bank-draft or Interac E-transfer. The remaining balance and taxes are payable on checkout. You will be asked to provide a credit card to pay for any incidental expenses.
Cancellations made more than 60 days in advance will receive a refund of deposit less $200 admin & processing fee. Deposits are non refundable for cancellations made 60 days or less prior to arrival date. We will however transfer the deposit to alternative dates in the same year, subject to availability. For cancellations made less than five days prior to arrival date, the full cost of the package booked will be payable.
Group bookings (min. 8, max 16 guests)
For group bookings, deposits are non-refundable for cancellations made 90 days or less prior to arrival date. Balance of payment is due 21 days prior to your arrival.
No show policy
If you fail to arrive for your ranch stay, the full cost of the package booked will be payable.
Balance of payment
The balance of payment is due on check-out. Credit card, bank drafts and cash in Canadian Dollars are all accepted. There will be no credits made for early departure or non-participation in the package that was booked.
Taxes and gratuities
All rates shown are in Canadian dollars and do not include sales/room tax and a 6.5% and gratuities. Gratuity in North America is customarily 10-20%. However, we believe gratuities should be earned therefor leave it up to your discretion.
| Ranch policies are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Our Wild Horse Saloon carries a liquor license, so the province of BC legally prohibits our guests from bringing their own liquor into the Saloon’s licensed area. You are welcome to bring your own to the cabins or rooms.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our buildings, around horses and on the trails!
- The length of riding programs and times are approximate.
- Children under 8 yrs of age are not allowed on trail rides, but can take a pony ride in the arena with either a parent or one of our wranglers.
- We require age, height, weight, fitness level and riding experience at time of booking for anyone who's intending to go horseback riding. We will use this information to select the best horse for you.
- The ranch reserves the right to limit availability of activities due to weight (max 225 lbs.), age, or anything which may affect physical abilities. If you aren't sure, contact the office before your trip and we will be happy to go over our activities with you.
- There won't be any riding on your arrival day. Instead we added a ride on your departure day. If you wish to ride on your arrival day there is a charge of $99 excl. 5% tax for the afternoon ride (when available). We also have many non-guided hiking trails and maps available.
- While enjoying our wilderness location, there are inherent risks and hazards—adventure vacations, riding horses, encountering unpredictable animals, kayaking, hiking, life on a ranch in general—all pose the potential for an accident. All guests will be required to sign a Release of Liability before being involved in any ranch activities.
- We strongly recommend you obtain personal travel medical insurance prior to your trip. We recommend the BCGRA, click the button below to be taken to their website.